Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Post #1: Random!

Well...I suppose this is my first blog in a LONG time! I'm sure my blogs won't be very interesting but hey it kills time right? Anywho - so I have today off from work, which seems to happen a lot now thank goodness. Who knows how long it will last though because apparently my requested availability tends to get lost, disregarded, or probably both at some point. Oh well not much I can do about it.

My room is a disaster area, but what's new there. I have been definitely feeling very lazy and nonproductive lately. Not much of a good thing so maybe that should change. On that note, I think I'm going to start on my room now (maybe)

This was so lame, but if you're still here reading I give you props haha. Until next post!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment