Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just another day...

Well first off I am frustrated I can't make my page all pretty like I want. It's probably my computer...oh well. Moving on.

So not much has happened since my last post I guess. Just working and schooling. Tests and homework, the usual. I am ready for spring break already! I got invited to go skiing over spring break but not sure I can afford that now that my hours at work are cut (which means my paychecks now cut...less money is the downfall). So, I will most likely just go home! Which is what I do every year. And this is my LAST spring break that's sooo weird to think about! This time next year I will be done with my undergrad. Geez time flies. I can't believe it!

Anyways, work has been getting a little better I suppose. Probably just because I don't work as much so it's easier not to completely hate that place. They've hired a bunch of new people, but I was told today by my department manager (who kind of jokingly asked me to close tonight even though I wasn't scheduled to) that I was the best cashier out of all of them because I knew way more. That kind of made me feel important. Yay for being important! Some days I feel like she doesn't like me, yet some days I feel like she does! Weird. Must just be her personality.

Let's see...what else is new. Oh! I finally cleaned my room and have successfully kept it clean for the past 2 days. That's probably a record for me. I also did laundry. I haven't quite finished that yet but I have also successfully run out of room in my closet. SO i'm going to probably have to do some rearranging and recycling of clothes to make room lol. What fun that will be!

Sing Song is this weekend! Jenny, Madeline, Caroline, Amy, and mom are coming this weekend to watch it with me (I'm not in it this year. I thought about how maybe I should have just because it's my last sing song but i've done it once that was enough for me I guess.) But i'm pretty excited about them coming! I'm just ready for some family time! I miss it! Another reason I'm ready for spring break! I have tomorrow and Friday off so I will probably spend that time doing some finishing up with the cleaning around here...as well as homework of course. I will be sure to update after the weekend though.

Until then.
CIAO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment