Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am bad at this

I am horrible at updating apparently. So let's see...Sing Song was good. I enjoyed the show and spending time with the family! After the family left, Sarah (roommate), Carli, and Anna all went out for Sarah's 22nd birthday. We went to a little bar/country dance club called Guitars and Cadillacs. It was quite an adventure. We people watched a LOT! Who knew old people were so entertaining? Anyways, other the people watching of course we got our groove on too! Anna and I attempted to 2-step but apparently I said something funny that messed us up. What it was I can't remember but I'm sure it was clever :)

Other than that I haven't been up to much other than stressing over school (what's new right?) I had a project due yesterday but I think for pulling creativity out of my butt I did pretty well! Then came the test today. YIKES! I probably could have studied more but since spring break is just days away I seem to have lost motivation for school! So I am pretty certain I didn't do so well!

I don't know if I've said this yet but...I am SO ready for spring break! I need a break from school. I hope it's warm. I have been enjoying these warmer days! Makes me ready for spring even more! Then it crushes my hopes and gets cold again! (Thanks for that weather)

I only work weekends now at Lowe's. Mainly because I have a lot for school but apparently that doesn't make any difference because I'll just find something else to distract me from my studies (like last night I went and watched Beauty and the Beast at Larone's with him and Mel) then went home saying "Ok, I'm going to study now" but then realized it was so nice outside I needed to go for a walk and get some exercise! So I did just that! THEN I came home and my roommate and I had some giggles over boiling eggs. THEN I really did start studying. But of course by this time it was about 9 o'clock so needless to say I rewrote my notes for 2 hours and went to bed. Doesn't count much for studying which is probably why I didn't do so hot today on the test!

Well I guess I've updated enough! Until next time I remember to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment