Saturday, April 18, 2009

I suck at this blogging thing

I apparently really suck at this whole "blogging" thing. I set one up and then don't ever use it haha! Life has just been so crazy lately. Schools been keeping me busy! Only 3 more weeks left and I have SO much to do still! I guess thats what happens when you put everything off until the end of the semester! I can't believe 1) my roommate is graduating this may and 2) I'm graduating in December! Seriously! Where has the time gone?!

So I am moving back home for the summer. I have mixed feelings about it. I am ready to see my family and friends back home for the summer and excited to get to hang out with them and everything but I have definitely made a life out here in Abilene full of friends and stuff so it's going to be hard to leave! I am contemplating changing my mind but I'm not sure if that's even an option right now. I need to network and stuff for jobs for when I graduate in December so, maybe it's best I go home. I just don't know if I am ready to give up Abilene just yet. Who knew i'd be saying that? I remember when I went home every weekend cuz I hated it here, now it's complete opposite! I guess I should get used to the fact of leaving good 'ol A-town since I'll most likely be leaving for good in December! That is unless I come back for grad school. Who knows where life will take me!

Anyways well, that's REALLY all there is to say. Not very exciting I know but hey...day in the life of a college student! :) Until next time I get around to this thing!

CIAO!

1 comment:

  1. I could help you "pretty" this thing up. You can download backgrounds from this really cool site for free: cutestblogontheblock.com But, I am bad about blogging, too. Especially if you've checked mine lately...there is nothing new! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete